Dubai's hotspot for skaters. It's all about 'ollies', 'kickflips' and 'ramps at the largest skate park in the GCC. Beginners can ride the low profile skate plaza with unique street elements and transition flow areas while more advanced skaters have the central space of the plaza which has obstacles including ledges, banks, steps, vert wall, rails and a pole jam. There's also a mini bowl and a pro bowl.
The park will be open during 3 different sessions:
Session 1 -- 08:00-11:30
Session 2 -- 15:00-18:30
Session 3 -- 19:00-21:00
During these sessions, the following rules need to be followed:
- Maximum 60 skaters per session are allowed
- Guests to observe social distancing
- Masks to be worn at all times
- Payment to be made online or with card
- Queue as per the assigned floor stickers
- Declaration form to be filled out online before entry
- Temperature to be checked before entry
The park will be disinfected daily, masks and gloves will be worn by the staff - plus sanitizers have been placed all around the park for your use.